M2T Meeting 2008-02-21
Revision as of 14:26, 21 February 2008 by Pelder.ca.ibm.com
- Local times
- A secondary call will be held at 1800 UTC (1000 PST, 1300 EST, 1900 CET) for those unable to make the first call.
|Local Dial-in number||613-787-5018|
|Toll-free Dial-in number||1 866-842-3549|
|International Toll-free Dial-in number||800-4444-7070|
|Information||1 866 224-5844|
- International Toll-free number notes
- Dialing from a cellular network does not work!
- If the conference ID is not recognized, try again. After the third failure, you will be transfered to an operator who will ask for the conference ID (1556241), sponsoring company (IBM) and meeting organizer (Paul Elder).
- Pressing *0 may bring you directly to an operator.
- Schedule graduation review
- EclipseCon face-to-face ?
- Paul will work on arranging an Graduation review for the M2T - the goal is to have this done well before the Ganymede release is complete.
- We will plan a face-to-face meeting at EclipseCon. Details to follow. Possible topics:
- Future directions
- Understanding the new xpand back end
- Start an M2T blog?
- M2T at EclipseCon - announce who is presenting on newsgroup and website.
- MTL status
- Started MTL implementation
- Met with Arjan Kok
- ECore meta-models created
- Parsers in development
- ETA: first prototype end of March - parsing and creating models.
- Every third Thursday of the month. Reminders will be automatically sent to email@example.com
- The next meeting occurs during EclipseCon. Hopefully, most of us can make it for a face-to-face!