M2T Meeting 2008-01-17
Revision as of 09:13, 16 January 2008 by Pelder.ca.ibm.com
- TIME CHANGE: Thu, Jan 17 @ UTC 1600 (0800 PST, 1100 EST, 1700 CET)
- Local times
- A secondary call will be held at 1800 UTC (1000 PST, 1300 EST, 1900 CET) for those unable to make the first call.
|Local Dial-in number||613-787-5018|
|Toll-free Dial-in number||1 866-842-3549|
|International Toll-free Dial-in number||800-4444-7070|
|Information||1 866 224-5844|
- International Toll-free number notes
- Dialing from a cellular network does not work!
- If the conference ID is not recognized, try again. After the third failure, you will be transfered to an operator who will ask for the conference ID (1556241), sponsoring company (IBM) and meeting organizer (Paul Elder).
- Pressing *0 may bring you directly to an operator.
- MTL Proposal - declare it approved. Next steps.
- Preparing for existing incubation
- Every third Thursday of the month. Reminders will be automatically sent to email@example.com