Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "M2T Meeting 2008-01-17"

(Created meeting minutes.)
 
Line 28: Line 28:
  
 
==Attendees==
 
==Attendees==
* TBD
+
* Paul, Sven, Arno, Bernd, Cedric, Jonathon, Joel
  
 
==Minutes==
 
==Minutes==
* TBD
+
* Meeting time. We will keep the new, earlier meeting time.
 +
* MTL. Relaunch proposal is approved.
 +
** Bernd will nominate Cedric, Laurent, Wim and Jonathon as committers. Cedric/Jonathon to send Bernd the committer details (Name, e-mail
 +
** Paul will contact Arjon to update his committer agreement with the foundation.
 +
* Paul will monitor all committer elections (Patrick, Anrno + MTL), and give PMC approval as soon as possible once the elections are complete.
 +
* It was noticed that Joel is not listed as a committer. Paul will contact the foundation to correct this.
 +
* xPand news
 +
** Bernd has a working build!
 +
* Common back-end.
 +
** Arno says an initial version of the xpand backend, which may serve as a common backend for all languages has been committed.
 +
** He will be preparing wiki pages and committing updates in the next week.
 +
** We will organize a familiarization telco for questions and answers shortly after this is available.
 +
* Working towards graduation
 +
** Foundation graduation requirements: http://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/graduation-review.php
 +
** Generally we are in good shape.
 +
** We must post policies. Paul to look into this. Mostly, we will try to reuse Modeling project policy.
 +
** Newsgroups. Most traffic on the m2t newsgroup is for JET. Ganymede is the first xpand release based on Eclipse. Plan is to move expand traffic to the m2t newsgroup at release. We will monitor traffic and decide whether each language merits a separate newsgroup.
 +
 
  
 
== Next meeting ==
 
== Next meeting ==
 
* Every third Thursday of the month. Reminders will be automatically sent to m2t-dev@eclipse.org
 
* Every third Thursday of the month. Reminders will be automatically sent to m2t-dev@eclipse.org
 +
* According to my calendar, next meeting is [[M2T Meeting 2008-02-21]].
 +
* The meeting after that occurs during EclipseCon. Hopefully, most of us can make it for a face-to-face!
  
 
[[Category:M2T]]
 
[[Category:M2T]]
 
[[Category:Modeling_Meetings]]
 
[[Category:Modeling_Meetings]]

Latest revision as of 12:03, 17 January 2008

Time

  • TIME CHANGE: Thu, Jan 17 @ UTC 1600 (0800 PST, 1100 EST, 1700 CET)
  • Local times
  • A secondary call will be held at 1800 UTC (1000 PST, 1300 EST, 1900 CET) for those unable to make the first call.

Call Information

Call Information
Conference ID 1556241
Local Dial-in number 613-787-5018
Toll-free Dial-in number 1 866-842-3549
International Toll-free Dial-in number 800-4444-7070
Information 1 866 224-5844
  • International Toll-free number notes
    • Dialing from a cellular network does not work!
    • If the conference ID is not recognized, try again. After the third failure, you will be transfered to an operator who will ask for the conference ID (1556241), sponsoring company (IBM) and meeting organizer (Paul Elder).
    • Pressing *0 may bring you directly to an operator.

Agenda

  • MTL Proposal - declare it approved. Next steps.
  • Preparing for existing incubation

Attendees

  • Paul, Sven, Arno, Bernd, Cedric, Jonathon, Joel

Minutes

  • Meeting time. We will keep the new, earlier meeting time.
  • MTL. Relaunch proposal is approved.
    • Bernd will nominate Cedric, Laurent, Wim and Jonathon as committers. Cedric/Jonathon to send Bernd the committer details (Name, e-mail
    • Paul will contact Arjon to update his committer agreement with the foundation.
  • Paul will monitor all committer elections (Patrick, Anrno + MTL), and give PMC approval as soon as possible once the elections are complete.
  • It was noticed that Joel is not listed as a committer. Paul will contact the foundation to correct this.
  • xPand news
    • Bernd has a working build!
  • Common back-end.
    • Arno says an initial version of the xpand backend, which may serve as a common backend for all languages has been committed.
    • He will be preparing wiki pages and committing updates in the next week.
    • We will organize a familiarization telco for questions and answers shortly after this is available.
  • Working towards graduation
    • Foundation graduation requirements: http://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/graduation-review.php
    • Generally we are in good shape.
    • We must post policies. Paul to look into this. Mostly, we will try to reuse Modeling project policy.
    • Newsgroups. Most traffic on the m2t newsgroup is for JET. Ganymede is the first xpand release based on Eclipse. Plan is to move expand traffic to the m2t newsgroup at release. We will monitor traffic and decide whether each language merits a separate newsgroup.


Next meeting

  • Every third Thursday of the month. Reminders will be automatically sent to m2t-dev@eclipse.org
  • According to my calendar, next meeting is M2T Meeting 2008-02-21.
  • The meeting after that occurs during EclipseCon. Hopefully, most of us can make it for a face-to-face!