M2T Meeting 2007-12-19
- TIME CHANGE: Wed, Dec 19 @ UTC 1530 (0730 PST, 1030 EST, 1630 CET)
- This will accomodate attendance at the Tigerstripe creation review
- Local times
|Local Dial-in number||613-787-5018|
|Toll-free Dial-in number||1 866-842-3549|
|International Toll-free Dial-in number||800-4444-7070|
|Information||1 866 224-5844|
- International Toll-free number notes
- Dialing from a cellular network does not work!
- If the conference ID is not recognized, try again. After the third failure, you will be transfered to an operator who will ask for the conference ID (1556241), sponsoring company (IBM) and meeting organizer (Paul Elder).
- Pressing *0 may bring you directly to an operator.
- Component status
- MTL Proposal
- All code is in CVS
- Waiting for Nick for first build - in next week or two.
- xPand++ overview
- evolution of xPand/xTend
- performance improvements and the basis for a compile
- merge extend capabilities into xPand
- MTL proposal
- Start from scratch on OMG MOF to Text standard
- First version June 2008
- Parser, Engine, ...
- Second phase (release, June 2009)
- Editors, etc...
- Building common and shared components for M2T
- Start discussions on email@example.com
- TBD, and every third Thursday of the month. Reminders will be automatically sent to firstname.lastname@example.org