M2T Meeting 2007-10-18
Revision as of 13:20, 18 October 2007 by Pelder.ca.ibm.com
- Thursday, Oct 18 @ UTC 1700
- Local times
|Local Dial-in number||613-787-5018|
|Toll-free Dial-in number||1 866-842-3549|
|International Toll-free Dial-in number||800-4444-7070|
|Information||1 866 224-5844|
- International Toll-free number notes
- Dialing from a cellular networks does not appear to work
- If the conference ID is not recognized, try again. After the third failure, you will be transfered to an operator who will ask for the conference ID (1556241), sponsoring company (IBM) and meeting organizer (Paul Elder). Also, pressing *0 may bring you directly to an operator.
- Started M2T Plan 1.0 (Ganymede)
- Need to set themes
- Need to include planned items.
- Bernd reports progress on moving xpand into M2T
- Note: Eclipsecon submissions are now open. Deadline for all proposals is November 19, 2007. .
- A shell of a 1.0 plan has been added to the wiki.
- Still need to set up queries for proposed, committed, defered plan items.
- Be conservative in moving items from proposed to committed. Do so only when you are sure the feature will be done.
- Plan on face-to-face at Eclipse con to discuss common/shared components of M2T.
- Next meeting: [[M2T Meeting 2007-11-22], and every third Thursday of the month. Reminders will be automatically sent to email@example.com