| Conference ID
| Local Dial-in number
| Toll-free Dial-in number
|| 1 866-842-3549
| International Toll-free Dial-in number
|| 1 866 224-5844
- International Toll-free number notes
- Dialing from a cellular networks does not appear to work
- If the conference ID is not recognized, try again. After the third failure, you will be transfered to an operator who will ask for the conference ID (1556241), sponsoring company (IBM) and meeting organizer (Paul Elder). Also, pressing *0 may bring you directly to an operator.
- Development cycle and project Plan for fall release
- Update on xPands IP status
- Summer architectural discussions
- IP Status of xpand is still awaiting investigation.
- Project plans. An M2T 0.9 release in the fall is desirable including xpand.
- Exact timing depends on getting IP approval
- Bernd estimates 4 weeks of work would be required after receiving approval
- Tentative date is end of September 2007
- Conflicting schedules make summer architectural planning meetings unlikely:
- Bernd is unavailable in July
- Paul is unavailabe in August
- We will try either for September, or a face-to-face before or after the Eclipse Summit Europe
- On June 20, we received the following message from the MTL committers:
The project that should take care of the implementation of the OMG standard Mof Model to Text (MTL) is set on hold.
Some major changes took place at Compuware Europe – the development of our MDA tool OptimalJ will be moved to Detroit USA.
As a result we (Frank and Arjan) have lost our jobs here in Amsterdam, and we cannot continue our work on MTL at this moment.
- While is is definitely a loss, M2T continues to provide significant functionality with JET and xpand.
- Action items
- Notify the Modeling PMC of the loss of the MTL committers
- Attempt to determine whether Compuware is still interested in contributing to MTL
- Modify the MTL components of the M2T web site to indicate that MTL is currently on hold.