M2T Meeting 2007-01-24
Revision as of 13:33, 29 January 2007 by Pelder.ca.ibm.com
Minutes from committer tele-conference, Wednesday, January 24, 2007.
- Paul Elder
- Bernd Kolb
- Arjan Kok
- OMG MOF Model to Text proposal
- Arjan provided committer names (himself and Frank Cornelissen)
- Component name will be MTL = Model-to-Text Language
- Action: Paul to communicate this to the EMO.
- M2T 1.0 Project Plan
- Agreement that M2T 1.0 should release in co-ordination with the Europa release (June 2007).
- Arjan indicated that June 2007 is likely too soon for a first MTL release.
- JET (as part of EMFT) is already committed to the Europa simultaneous release. Paul will be updating the Europa Simultaneous Release page in indicate a change from EMFT to M2T.
- Plan to contain at least the following items:
- M2T Invocation framework
- Common components: user region tools
- XPand: resolve ANTLR 2 IP issues
- JET: Fully support for EMF JET.
- Action: Paul to create a draft M2T 2.0 plan. It is located here M2T Plan 1.0
- There are still problems with the international toll-free number. Paul to investigate again.
- No meeting next week (Week of Jan 29).
- Committer calls should be least monthly
- Hope to have a face-to-face meeting at Eclipse Con
- Action: Paul to create meeting agendas and minutes in the Eclipse Wiki - done :-)