- Thu, July 17 @ 1700 CEST, 1100 EDT, 0800 PDT
- See the times in your time zone.
|Local Dial-in number||613-787-5018|
|Toll-free Dial-in number||1 866-842-3549|
|International Toll-free Dial-in number||+800-4444-7070|
|Information||1 866 224-5844|
- International Toll-free number notes
- Dialing from a cellular network does not work!
- If the conference ID is not recognized, try again. After the third failure, you will be transfered to an operator who will ask for the conference ID (1556241), sponsoring company (IBM) and meeting organizer (Paul Elder).
- Pressing *0 may bring you directly to an operator.
- June 2009 Sync release (aka Ganymede+1, Io, ???)
- Which components will participate?
- Iteration schedule - Here is the platform schedule...
|M1||August 8, 2008 (6 weeks)|
|>>>||(3.4.1/Ganymede-SR1 +0 dates: RC1-September 1, RC2-September 8, RC3-September 15)|
|M2||September 19, 2008 (6 weeks) - PLANNING|
|M3||October 31, 2008 (6 weeks) - DEV|
|M4||December 12, 2008 (6 weeks) - DEV|
|M5||January 30, 2009 (7 weeks) - MAJOR FEATURE WORK COMPLETED|
|>>>||(3.4.2/Ganymede-SR2 +0 dates: RC1-February 2, RC2-February 9, RC3-February 16)|
|M6||March 13, 2009 (6 weeks) - API FREEZE, FEATURE TUNING, I18N & ACCESSIBILITY|
|>>>||(EclipseCon March 23-27)|
|M7||May 1st, 2009 (7 weeks) - PERFORMANCE & POLISH, BEST EFFORT ON DOC|
|RC1||(2 weeks) - May 15, 2009|
|RC2||(1 week) - May 22, 2009|
|RC3||(1 week) - May 29, 2009|
|RC4||(1 week) - June 5, 2009|
- Cedric, Paul, Bernd, Peter
- MTL (Cedric)
- Executing some templates and generating files
- Execution is currently based on MDT/OCL engine
- Hoping to move to the M2T backend at some point
- Hope to have a first usable release at end of summer
- XPand (Peter)
- Using XText to create the new version on Xpand tooling - currently waiting on a usable XText (TMF component)
- Eclipse Summit Europe (Cedric)
- Please submit talks ideas, if you have them
- Early Nov (TODO - add link). Submission deadline - 15 September
- Every third Thursday of the month. Reminders will be automatically sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The next meeting Thursday, July 17