Revision as of 09:27, 10 August 2009 by Pelder.ca.ibm.com
Welcome to the M2T-JET FAQ. This is a work in progress. If you have question you'd like answered by the FAQ, please start by posting the the M2T newsgroup eclipse.modeling.m2t
- JET FAQ Should I write my JET code generator directly against UML2?
- Are there equivalents to the MVC pattern for JET transformations?
- JET FAQ What are the JET whitespace handling rules?
- JET FAQ How do I get new lines in the right place when using iterate with delimiter?
String Handling and Formatting
- How do I run a JET transformation from Java?
- How do I get a console when running JET from Java?
- How do I resolve a Could not load JET template loader error?
- What does "Error: Feature 'version' not found." mean?
- How do I run an individual JET template and get a string back?|
- Why do I get errors stating variable 'org.eclipse.jet.resource.project.name' is undefined?
- What does "Error: Invalid Java source folder:" mean?
- How do I test for the type/EClass of an element in XPath?
- How do I run a JET template from Java?
JET Extension Points
- JET FAQ How do I create custom XPath Function?
- JET FAQ How do I create custom tag?
- JET FAQ Why my custom container tag does not process its body content ?
- JET FAQ Why do I have an 'Error: Unknown function name' with my custom XPath Function ?
User Specific Code
- JET FAQ How do I create user specific code regions?
- JET FAQ What is JMerge?
- JET FAQ How do I use JMerge to manage user specific code?
- JET FAQ How does JMerge work?
- JET FAQ How do I write custom JMerge rules?