Frequently Asked Questions
- JET 1.0.0 (Galileo)
- M2T Plan 0.9 (Ganymede)
- M2T Plan 0.8 (Europa)
- JET Enhancement Proposal (JET2)
- M2T/MTL Relaunch Plan - plan to relaunch the OMG MOF Models to Text (MTL) language implementation
I've got a problem, what do I do ?
- check the Model-to-text newsgroup (news://eclipse.modeling.m2t) - web interface
- post a message on the newsgroup
- Search bugzilla
- file a bug
The first article talks about the new version of JET, sometimes called JET2:
The next two articles are talking about the original JET. If you want to walk through those turorials using the new Jet Editor (v. 0.9), you should set Preferences->Jet Transformations->Compiler Options->Generate Method Conformance to JET1, or the editor will complain.
- What is M2T? (slides), EclipseCON 2007
- EMFT JET: Building code generators to support Model Driven Development (slides), EclipseCON 2007