|Mailing List • Forums • IRC|
- Launching Maven builds from within Eclipse
- Dependency management for Eclipse build path based on Maven's pom.xml
- Resolving Maven dependencies from the Eclipse workspace without installing to local Maven repository
- Automatic downloading of the required dependencies from the remote Maven repositories
- Wizards for creating new Maven projects, pom.xml and to enable Maven support on plain Java project
- Quick search for dependencies in Maven remote repositories
- Quick fixes in the Java editor for looking up required dependencies/jars by the class or package name
You can install last m2e release by using the following update site from within Eclipse:
There are also development builds available. Information on how to install those can be found here.
Additional information about project will be posted here and to Eclipse project web site.