Revision as of 11:43, 13 January 2015 by Spadgett.us.ibm.com (Created page with "== Prerequisites for Building Lyo Projects == * [http://eclipse.org/downloads Eclipse 3.6 or higher IDE] * [http://eclipse.org/egit/download/ EGit] team provider for git or [h...")
Prerequisites for Building Lyo Projects
- Eclipse 3.6 or higher IDE
- EGit team provider for git or git command line package.
- m2eclipse for Maven support in the Eclipse IDE
- OSLC4J requires a Java 1.6 or newer compiler and runtime. The Eclipse project settings have been set appropriately. If you are building outside of Eclipse, please use Java 1.6.
IBM JVM/JRE Users: There is an issue with older m2eclipse versions and the the IBM JRE. If you have see the error java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder when running a Maven install, you either need to upgrade m2eclipse or copy a newer slf4j api jar into your JRE directory to work around the issue until it is fixed:
See https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=338252 if you are interested in the details
- Download slf4j-1.6.2.zip and extract the zip.
- Copy slf4j-api-1.6.2.jar from the slf4j distribution to the JAVA_HOME\jre\lib\ext directory