* DRAFT IN PROGRESS *
This application is an example of Tracked Resource Set provider for the Bugzilla application. It is built on top of OSLC-CM compatible adapter which implements OSLC Change Management provider .
Building and Running the Lyo Bugzilla Sample in Eclipse
In addition to the prerequisites of OSLC-CM compatible adapter
- The TRS SDK libraries - currently must be built from source (see below)
Clone the Lyo Docs and Server Git repositories
The code resides in the Lyo docs repository since it is part of the TRS Workshop.
This example assumes EGit is being used to download the code.
- Open the Git Repositories view in Eclipse and click the Clone Git Repository icon
- Use git://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/lyo/org.eclipse.lyo.docs.git as the URI (browse it also on line). User/Password are not required.
- On the Branch Selection page, select the master branch
- On the Local Destination page, specify a location or accept the default and click Finish
- Repeat the above instructions for the Lyo Server repository. Use git://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/lyo/org.eclipse.lyo.server.git as the URI.
The repositories should now show up in your Git Repositories view.