Revision as of 13:52, 15 August 2013 by Seanpk.ca.ibm.com (marking the non-OSLC4J RIOs as OLD)
Welcome to the Eclipse Lyo Wiki.
See Eclipse Lyo homepage for more information on the Eclipse Lyo project.
See the OSLC homepage for more information on Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration.
Overview of current Lyo content
- What's new in Lyo 1.1
- OSLC4J: A Java SDK for OSLC providers and consumers.
- The *old* Lyo Reference Implementations for OSLC (RIOs)
- Lyo OSLC Test Suite
- Lyo OSLC Perl library and samples
- OSLC Tracked Resource Specification SDK
Building and running the code
- Building and running OSLC4J applications (including RIOs that leverage OSLC4J)
- Building and running the *old* reference implementations (RIOs)
- Building and running the OSLC test suite
- Building and running the OSLC Bugzilla sample
- Building and running the OSLC SharePoint sample
- Building and running the OSLC client
- Building and running the LDP reference implementation
Tutorials and Documentation
Contributing to Lyo
- Introduce yourself on the Lyo development mailing list
- Open a new Lyo Bugzilla ticket (you may check existing open tickets first)
- To contribute code, see the Lyo Contributor's Guide