Lightning Retrospective Guide
This page provides both a sample of a good retrospective and a natural place to add your retrospective for the Europa Build Workshop. You won't need to make slides to present at the workshop. We'll provide access to these pages and a big font.
(your project name here)
Describe yourselves, your project and your relationship to other developers on the team. Consider describing ...
- years of experience in development, doing release engineering, and specifically building Eclipse projects.
- how you work, on a good day, or on a not so good day. how does your work change as you ramp-down toward release.
- what automation you use and how often you change it. how late in a project you would consider automation changes and how you would know that they work.
Describe your Callisto experience. Consider describing ...
- special adjustments you made because of your participation in the simultanious release.
- tactical communication regarding inbound and outbound bits.
- strategic communication with respect to the Callisto planning team.
Describe your hopes and ambitions for Europa. Consider describing ...
- facilities you wish you had and how they might work and who you would trust to build them.
- precedures that would make your life less stressful or more efficient. also when and how you would escape those precedures in an emergency.
- communication mechanisms that would support both routine and exceptional circumstances that are sure to arise as more projects join the release train.