Lightning Retrospective Guide
This page provides both a sample of a good retrospective and a natural place to add your retrospective for the Europa Build Workshop.
(your project name here)
Describe yourselves, your project and your relationship to other developers on the team. Consider describing ...
- years of experience in development, doing release engineering, and specifically building Eclipse projects.
- how you work, on a good day, or on a not so good day. how does your work change as you ramp-down toward release.
- what automation you use and how often you change it. how late in a project you would consider automation changes and how you would know that they work.
Describe your Callisto experience. Consider describing ...
- special adjustments you made because of your participation in the simultanious release.
- tactical communication regarding inbound and outbound bits.
- strategic communication with respect to the Callisto planning team.
Describe your hopes and ambitions for Europa. Consider describing ...
- facilities you wish you had and how they might work and who you would trust to build them.
- precedures that would make your life less stressful or more efficient. also when and how you would escape those precedures in an emergency.
- communication mechanisms that would support both routine and exceptional circumstances that are sure to arise as more projects join the release train.