Currently Libra supports only Eclipse Indigo. As a prerequisite you need to install Eclipse IDE for Java EE Developers. After that install Libra from the update site
The site contains:
- OSGi Facet Feature
- WAR Products Core Feature
- WAR Products Core Feature provides WAR deployment for Equinox based applications
- OSGi Facet Feature introduces:
- A new facet "OSGi Bundle" for Dynamic Web, JPA and Utility projects.
- Wizard for converting WTP standard projects to OSGi Enterprise bundle projects:
- Dynamic Web projects to Web Application Bundle projects
- JPA projects to Persistent Bundle projects
- Utility projects and simple Java projects to OSGi Bundle projects
Both options modify project's MANIFEST.MF in order to become a valid OSGi bundle.
The facet may be enabled during project creation or after that from Properties page of the project. The wizard is available from project's context menu Configure > Convert to OSGi Bundle Projects...
Note that you may need to adjust your target platform accordingly.
Sources are available in Git repository http://git.eclipse.org/c/libra/org.eclipse.libra.git/ In order to sync them locally, you may use EGit