The OMA-DM simulator provides to simulate communications between one application and one OMA-DM server. The simulator supports the current OMA Device Management Protocol version 1.2. The OMA-DM protocol is based on a tree node. This tree contains all informations which are shared with the OMA-DM server. Complete explications of the OMA-DM protocol are available on the third section : Concepts.
Create a new OMA-DM simulator
Step 1 : Select wizard page
To create a new OMA-DM simulator you just have to select “OMA DM Simulator” in “File” → “New” → “Other” → “OMA Dm Simulator”.
Step 2 : OMA DM simulation file page
Chose the location and the name of the future simulator file. Click on the “Next” button.
Step 3 : Device configuration page
This page allowed to f</span>ill some basic informations in the OMA-DM tree.
- Server URI : the uri of the OMA-DM server you want to use
- SServer login : the user name for the authentication on the OMA-DM server
- Server password : the user password for the authentication on the OMA-DM server
- Device ID : the id for the device which is simulate
Step 4 : Device informations page
In this page you can fill basic information about the device. The Device Id must not be empty. Others data could stay empty.
- Device id : it's the same ID than the device ID in the previous step
- Manufacturer Mane :
- Model Name :
- Language : the current language of the application
Step 5 : Device details page
In this page you can fill other information about the device.
Type : The device id type. By default the type is “FREE”. Two other type are recognized : “IMEI” and “MAC”. All other words will be translate in “FREE” on the OMA-DM tree.
- OEM Name :
- Firmware Revision : the current firmware version number
- Software Revision : the current software version number
- Hardware Revision : the current hardware version number