Revision as of 08:20, 20 September 2006 by Freddy.allilaire.univ-nantes.fr
< To: AMMA
- KM3 (Kernel Meta Meta Model) is a neutral language to write metamodels and to define Domain Specific Languages
- KM3 has been defined at INRIA.
- There is an evolutive library of metamodels written in KM3.
- This library of open source metamodels may be found at: AtlanticZoo.
- This library contains about 130 KM3 metamodels and has been named a Zoo.
- This collection of KM3 metamodels is intended for experimental purposes.
- On the same site there are also a number of "mirror zoos" containing metamodels written in other languages like MOF, UML, Prolog, VB, etc.
KM3: a DSL for Metamodel Specification Jouault, F, and Bézivin, J (2006). In: Proceedings of 8th IFIP International Conference on Formal Methods for Open Object-Based Distributed Systems, LNCS 4037, Bologna, Italy, pages 171-185.