Jetty/Howto/Develop with Eclipse
Jetty is a Maven project. To develop Jetty in Eclipse, follow these directions:
Install the m2e plugin
- From the Eclipse menu at the top of the screen, select Help > Eclipse Marketplace.
- Search for m2e.
- Install Maven Integration for Eclipse.
Download the Jetty Source Code
Download the source code for Jetty to your disk, or just unpack the source zip file.
Import the Maven projects
- From the Eclipse menu, select File > Import.
- From the Maven folder, select Existing Maven Projects.
- Click Next.
- In the Import Maven projects pane, click Browse and select the top folder of the jetty source tree.
- Click Next/Finish to import all of jetty into Eclipse.
- Wait for Eclipse and m2e to compilie and set up the project.