Difference between revisions of "Jetty/Contributor/Building"
Revision as of 02:14, 29 June 2009
Jetty uses a few of different development trunks for its artifacts.
Primary Interest SCMURLs
- Jetty7 development trunk
- Jetty8 development trunk
Build and Project Infrastructure SCMURLs
- Administrative pom.xml file
- Build related artifacts that release separately, common assembly descriptors, remote resources, etc.
- Non-mainline project development, working area for experimentation, etc
- Project definition for generating an eclipse p2 update site
- Files associated with the development of Jetty -- code styles, formatting, etc.
Jetty uses Apache Maven for managing its build and primary project metadata.
Building Jetty should simply be a matter of changing into the relevant directory and running:
All relevant dependencies will be downloaded into your local repository automatically.
Building with Eclipse
This section remains to be written, but is basically a matter of installing m2eclipse for an equivalent eclipse plugin and importing the maven project.