JakartaEE - MicroProfile - Community day
Revision as of 11:15, 10 September 2018 by Hrupp.redhat.com
EclipseCon Europe 2018 Community day
There is the Bürgersaal for 100+ people available
- Eclipse Foundation orientation for Jakarta EE - introduction to and explanations around Eclipse Foundation governance processes,
- infrastructure, etc.
- Introduce EF and its mission
- IP / Trademark process
- Intro to process, IP, governance - why do we do what we do?
- How does trademark work? - how can we use Duke (he’s restricted ?)
- Processes for Committer and contributors
- How to become part of the community
- Jakarta EE processes - what is new
- What is a Working Group and its role?
- What is Eclipse Specification Process?
- What is new in TCK, TCK process?
- What does open source mean for the TCK’s?
- Eclipse Governance and Jakarta EE Roadshow
- Meet the spec: short presentations on specific JakartaEE projects/specs
- MicroProfile workshops featuring MP specs
- Open meeting / Town Hall
- Meeting focus - provide project status in a transparent environment to the community from members of Jakarta EE WG (PMC and other committees) and give community the opportunity to give input, feedback and ask questions