On this page you can find information on how to use the applications of the Java Workflow Tooling kit. In addition to several introductive articles, also some of the more advanced topics like extending JWT's meta-model are discussed.
This document shows the installation and usage of the JWT Workflow Editor (WE) process modeling tool and how to extend and modify it to suit your needs. In addition we show how to execute and how to actually simulate or execute a process model.
We try to cover all aspects of JWT that are of interest for the user and reader of these documents. If there is another topic that you are interested in that is not covered in this description, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
If you're looking for technical information on how to extend JWT using the defined extension points, this can be found at Extending JWT.
This tutorial is currently adapted for JWT 0.6
These tutorials are intended for users that are new to JWT:
- Installing JWT
- The parts of the Workflow Editor
- Learn how to model your first process
- Adding technical data to the process
- Creating guards on activity edges
- Switching between different views
- Exporting and Importing workflow templates
- Setting the preferences of the JWT Workflow Editor
- Additional features
- Add additional actions to the toolbar
- Design your own views
- Provide your own editor sheets
- Add your own pages to the property editor
- Register your own factories using the FactoryRegistry mechanism
- Extend the JWT meta-model to suit your needs