- JWT Website
- this wiki http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Java_Workflow_Tooling_Project
- the email@example.com mailing list . See subscription and archives page. Used by developers and community members.
- the "eclipse.jwt" newsgroup on the eclipse.org news server. See archives, and older archives before migration. Can be used to contact developers, but not used much.
- Bugzilla : All JWT bugs (including resolved ones)
- If you are interested in receiving bug messages in your bugzilla account : there are three dummy mail-addresses for the components of JWT, named firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org , so copy this comma-separated list in Prefs / Email settings to your user watch list in Bugzilla.
- initial proposal : http://www.eclipse.org/proposals/jwt/
- Original Project Proposal (end of 2006)
- Draft submission review slides (beginning of 2007)