JWT official presentations and publications
Please find here some resources about public presentations describing the ideas, components and vision of JWT.
Released or Accepted:
- Eclipse Summit Europe 2007
- Eclipse Con 2009
- Eclipse Forum Europe 2009
- Articles in Eclipse magazine, see below
- Second article in German-speaking Eclipse magazine about aspects
- Inclusion in article on IBM developerWorks
JWT mentions in the press
- "An Eclipse Galileo flyby". IBM developerWorks.
- "Galileo freshman project". Blog entry by Ian Skerrett, Eclipse Foundation Marketing.
- "Geschäftsprozesse ausführen mit Eclipse JWT". German article about JWT by Florian Lautenbacher, Christian Saad and Bernhard Bauer. Eclipse-Magazin 4/09, pages 89 - 92.
- "Why BPEL is not the holy grail for BPM" by Pierre Vigneras, from Bull's BPM Team. This article mentions JWT, showcases its UML representation and Augsburg U.'s BPEL generation for JWT.
- "Choosing between Routing and Orchestration in an ESB" by Adrien Louis, Chief Product Architect of the PEtALS ESB and Marc Dutoo, Open Source architect at Open Wide and JWT co-lead. This article mentions how workflow and orchestration are meant to complete each other and how it is being addressed by new initiatives like the Process Virtual Machine (PVM) at runtime and JWT at devtime.
- "Generation of Workflow Code from DSMs" by Stephan Roser, Florian Lautenbacher and Bernhard Bauer. 7th DSM-workshop together with OOPSLA 2007, Montreal, Canada. Describes a framework about how to generate block-based code from graph-based models.
- arturogf.wordpress.com, english, 2008, compares some workflow modeling tools.