This page provides information on how to add modify and add new features to the JWT Workflow Editor (JWT-WE).
The JWT Workflow Editor defines several extension points and mechanisms that allow users to customize and extend the abilities and properties of JWT-WE without changing the editor itself. However, there may be cases in which it becomes necessary to alter the Workflow Editor code itself, notably when the new features need to be implemented by committers of the JWT project. This page is intended to describe how JWT committers can deal with recurring tasks when adding features to the Workflow Editor like adding new options to the Eclipse preferences dialog (if you're instead looking for information on how to extend JWT-WE through providing external plugins, please take a look at JWT_Extensions).
Integrating new Features into JWT-WE
- konstanten in preferenceconstants
- standardwerte in preferenceinitializer
- zugriffselemente in preferencereader
- beschriftung in plugin*.properties
- feldelemente in preferencepages
- preferences über preferencereader auslesen
- aktualisierung durch preferencechangelistener
- category in preferenceconstants
- category in preferencechangelistener
- page in pages erstellen
- seite in plugin.xml hinzufügen
- category in plugin.properties eintragen