- 1 Introduction
- 2 Initial metamodel
- 3 JWT metamodel comparisons
- 4 JWT Metamodel Extension Specifications
- 5 Extension Requirements and Use Cases
- 6 Specification Alternatives Study
- 7 Metamodel Extension Prototype - working samples (added 20080527)
- 8 Metamodel extensions and JWT WE (added 20080527)
- 9 Metamodel extensions and JWT Transformations
- 10 Metamodel extensions and JWT Runtimes
- 11 Technical specifications v1
- 12 Technical specifications v2
This page describes the discussions and requirements for the meta-model of JWT. Based on the existing meta-model of AgilPro we will summarize all wishes, extensions etc. on this page.
An important part is JWT metamodel's extensibility.
This document File:AgilPro MetamodelDescription.pdf describes the metamodel of AgilPro as it is today (2007-02-21). This document will be the basis for discussions on all working groups who have requirements on the meta-model.
JWT metamodel comparisons
Comparison with other metamodels
A comparison with other meta-models as a result of an evaluation can be found in the following document: File:EvaluationExistingMetamodels.pdf.
Metamodel and XPDL 1.0
The document File:AgilPro Metamodel.pdf describes an initial revision of the document comparing the JWT/AgilPro metamodel with the XPDL 1.0 schema. It covers all the XPDL elements as well as the Bonita engine vendor specific extensions.
Metamodel and BPMN
Please find under File:Comparison JWT BPMN v0 3.pdf a document describing the differences between the JWT Metamodel on the one hand and BPMN on the other.
Metamodel Extension Prototype - working samples (added 20080527)
See bugzilla https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=241567 .