< JWT Meetings
Revision as of 07:30, 18 May 2009 by Lautenbacher.ds-lab.org (→Feedback from Eclipse Forum Europe (F. Lautenbacher))
- M. Dutoo
- M. Istria
- C. Saad
- F. Lautenbacher
4pm to 5.50pm
Feedback from Eclipse Forum Europe (F. Lautenbacher)
- 12 people from 1700 people at the talk, many interesting discussions afterwards
- good presentation, slides and screencasts, good for newcomers of JWT on the website
- some users asked for download code afterwards, etc.
- Feedback from Tom Baeyens, JBoss jBPM lead: Show them we go into the direction they need.
- Include Swimlanes into metamodel -> FL makes proposal, discuss further about it, see mapping of BPMN to JWT, open bug for it -> Done.
- Quite difficult in GEF to support swimlanes, but it is possible, we need to further look into it
- After the new view mechanism have been integrated, definitely after Galileo release, include JBoss guys and their experience with swimlanes; ask Koen to join our telco discussion about swimlanes next time.
- Give a new tab for textual things, new editor tab which calls a transformation and then opens the XML (jPDL, XPDL, etc.) file, no current mapping between XML and graphical model
- Discussion about new approaching BPMN2-standard. FL will send BPMN2-draft to JWT. -> Done.
- www.Eclipse-SOA.org. Initiative of Sopera, talked to Miguel, maybe a possibility to integrate JWT into? We will follow it.
Feedback from SCOrWare end presentation (M. Dutoo)
- Scarbo was compared to IBM Process Solution, great!
- Extensible editor and ideas of JWT were really good said one reviewer of the project
- Time of the presentation was quite short, party afterwards was good
- New release of Scarbo needs to be finalized, build own RCP variant
- Scarbo: Try more to integrate with other solutions.
- Answers in FAQ are already really good also in new wiki page "Why should I use JWT?"
- Move AgilPro Simulator to JWT Desktop finally, FL: open bug for it -> Done.
- Create workflow model with JWT steps of the presentation of Eclipse Forum Europe, could help people create their own integration
- Provide some short samples how to build an integrator with JWT
Project plan update (F. Lautenbacher)
- Have next release with Galileo, 24th June, not one before; have an own project review; Mickael will ask on cross-project.mailing-list how and when the release review will be. -> Done.
- The Eclipse Foundation says that a new release should be made all 6-8 weeks
- Next release Thursday, 24th of September, version 0.7
- Graduation planned for the end of the year, version 1.0
- FL: Change project plan on Eclipse Portal -> Done.
Galileo (M. Istria)
- Marc will solve API bug next week
- Mickael is working on other bugs, such as i18n
- 6th May is M7, then we'll be in the RC, each week a new Release Candidate
- Florian and Chris will work on the branding things