Source code of JWT
To download the source code of the various components of JWT, please connect your CVS client (typically Eclipse 3.3's CVS Browsing perspective) with:
- Host: dev.eclipse.org
- Repository path: /cvsroot/technology
- User: anonymous
- Password: (none)
- Connection type: pserver
If you have a committer account, please provide your committer data (username and password) and select as connection type extssh instead of pserver.
In this CVS repository, the source code of JWT is under the "org.eclipse.jwt" directory, which you can retrieve by doing a CVS checkout. It is laid out as follow :
- org.eclipse.jwt/we : Workflow Editor i.e. design time tools
- org.eclipse.jwt/wam : Workflow Audit And Monitoring i.e. runtime time tools and framework
- org.eclipse.jwt/desktop : Simulator and other standalone BPM tools
Starting the CVS version of JWT WE
You need to have retrieved the JWT source code by checking it out from CVS, as shown above.
From your "Software updates" menu, download Eclipse Modeling Framework and Graphical Edition Framework plug-ins.
Run plug-ins from code
From this source code, import in Eclipse (in the Java Perspective, using right click > import existing projects) the org.eclipse.jwt/we project, as well as any other project whose features you want to try (see below).
Then right click on the "jwt-we" project and choose Run as > Eclipse application . This will launch JWT WE with all plugins that are available in the workspace. If Eclipse does not succeed to start, then ensure that all necessary plug-ins are start with your projects. To do so, click on the "Run" icon in toolbar, and choose "Run Configuration...". On Java Application, select all necessary plug-ins (in case you have doubt, select all plug-ins).
Detailed layout and state of the CVS
- we Contains everything related to the editor
- jwt-we The editor
- jwt-plugin-sample A sample that shows how to add actions to JWT
- jwt-we-doc Explicit
- jwt-we-feature JWT-WE feature (to be published on update site)
- jwt-we-update-site Contents for update-site
- //others TODO//
- jwt-transformation-base The base plug-in for any transformation. Provides UI
- jwt-transformation-stub A sample plug-in that is based on jwt-transformation-base
- jwt-xpdl JWT to XPDL transformation
- jwt-transformation-jwt2bpmn(-tests) jwt to bpmn transformation (and tests)
- jwt-webservices Tools to introspect WSDL
- jwt-runtime-api A workflow API that is used by monitoring plug-in at runtime to get informations from a workflow engine
- jwt-monitoring(-test) A plug-in that provides tools to display a workflow state from a workflow engine into JWT (and tests)