JSF GUITest Setup
Revision as of 20:30, 18 September 2007 by Cameron.bateman.oracle.com
Download Eclipse Requirements
- Download Eclipse, WTP and all the standard dependencies.
- Download TPTP 18.104.22.168.
- Download the Agent Controller. (You will need to scroll down half the page.)
- Download the Automated GUI Recorder 22.214.171.124.
- Unzip all except the agent controller into a destination folder of choice. We will assume C:\Eclipse.
Install the Agent Controller
(Note: this need only be done once unless the version of TPTP in use changes)
Download Test Plugin Dependencies
- A JSF runtime.
- The JSTL implementation jar needed for the runtime.
- Abbot for Eclipse 1.0rc1.
Setup the test plugin
Several steps are required