JSF GUITest Setup
Revision as of 20:20, 18 September 2007 by Cameron.bateman.oracle.com
Download Eclipse Requirements
- Download Eclipse, WTP and all the standard dependencies.
- Download TPTP 126.96.36.199.
- Download the Agent Controller. (You will need to scroll down half the page.)
- Download the Automated GUI Recorder 188.8.131.52.
- Unzip all except the agent controller into a destination folder of choice. We will assume C:\Eclipse.
Install the Agent Controller
(Note: this need only be done once unless the version of TPTP in use changes)
Download Test Plugin Dependencies
- A JSF runtime.
- A JSTL implementation.
Setup the test plugin
Several steps are required