JSF GUITest Setup
Revision as of 15:11, 19 September 2007 by Cameron.bateman.oracle.com (→Download Test Plugin Dependencies)
Download Eclipse Requirements
- Download Eclipse, WTP and all the standard dependencies.
- Download TPTP 22.214.171.124.
- Download the Agent Controller. (You will need to scroll down half the page.)
- Download the Automated GUI Recorder 126.96.36.199.
- Abbot for Eclipse 1.0rc1.
- Unzip all except the agent controller into a destination folder of choice. We will assume C:\Eclipse.
Install the Agent Controller
(Note: this need only be done once unless the version of TPTP in use changes)
Download Test Plugin Dependencies
- A JSF runtime (files needed are jsf-api.jar and jsf-impl.jar).
- The JSTL implementation jar needed for the runtime (file needed is jstl-1.2.jar).
Setup the test plugin
- Please the dependency jars into "C:\downloads" (note: in future this will be made environment relative, but for now, must be this directory