JSF Facelets Tools Project
The JSF Facelets Tools project will enable the current features of the JSF Tools Project in a dynamic web project for Facelets. Since Facelets is not part of the current JSF specification, this work is being done as an incubating project under WTP. The project proposal has additional information.
The first milestone build of the project is planned to be available by the end of June, 2008
- Cast a vote for your favorite feature: Possible New Features
- JSF Newsgroup
- Information for the JSF Dev mailing list
- 192393 Facelets work tracking bug
- Design Time View Handlers support in the JSF Tools Project Release 2.0
- Building Facelets Applications with the JSF Tools for Eclipse Eclipse Webinar
- Facelet Functional Test
How to do I get it?
A regular Eclipse download will be available shortly after the release of Eclipse 3.4 (end of June 2008). In the meantime, you can get the following plugins from CVS:
Repository path: /cvsroot/webtools
Connection Type: pserver
To find the plugins, from the repository go to: