JPA Diagram Editor Project
The JPA Diagram Editor enables the JPA developers to create, view, and edit their business data model as graphical diagram. For detailed information, see the project proposal.
The JPA Diagram Editor recently passed successfully a Move Review. We are now in transitional state of moving the code and the infrastructure from the WTP Incubator to the WTP Dali project.
First official release (0.5) is a fact! Currently, the project is in process of moving to Dali. See the next section for installation instructions.
- Untargeted open bugs
- Unassigned open bugs
- Resolved bugs, but not verified
- Verified bugs, but not closed
How to Install
Download and extract Eclipse for Java EE Developers Helios.
Start the Eclipse IDE.
Install the project:
- Go to Help -> Install New Software.
- Paste the following URL in the Works with field and hit Enter: http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/incubator/repository/jpaeditor/helios/
- You need to select only the features from the JPA Diagram Editor category. The install manager will automatically pick-up the necessary Graphiti features.
- Follow the next steps of the wizard to install it.
Using the JPA Diagram Editor
Where I can get help and information?
How do I get sources?
The source code is in the following CVS repository:
See the CVS Howto for help using CVS.
The build is based on Maven+Tycho, executed on Hudson server, hosted at Eclipse Foundation. New build is triggered automatically after a change submitted in CVS.
- Registering of JPA entities in persistence.xml causes inconsistent editor behavior – Eclipse bug #257530
- Refactoring entity class (from outside the diagram editor) causes disappearing of the corresponding pictogram from the diagram - Eclipse bug #324026