JPA Diagram Editor Project
RC1 The JPA Diagram Editor project enables the JPA developers to create, view, and edit their business data model as graphical diagram. Currently, this is a WTP incubator project. For detailed information, see the project proposal.
First official release (0.5) is a fact! See the next section for installation instructions.
- Untargeted open bugs
- Unassigned open bugs
- Resolved bugs, but not verified
- Verified bugs, but not closed
How to Install
Download and extract Eclipse for Java EE Developers Helios.
Start the Eclipse IDE.
Install the project:
- Go to Help -> Install New Software.
- Paste the following URL in the Works with field and hit Enter: http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/incubator/repository/jpaeditor/helios/
- You need to select only the features from the JPA Diagram Editor category. The install manager will automatically pick-up the necessary Graphiti features.
- Follow the next steps of the wizard to install it.
Using the JPA Diagram Editor
Where I can get help and information?
Report bugs in Bugzilla, component wtp.inc.jpaeditor
How do I get sources?
The source code is in the following CVS repository:
See the CVS Howto for help using CVS.
The build is based on Maven+Tycho, executed on Hudson server, hosted at Eclipse Foundation. New build is triggered automatically after a change submitted in CVS.
- Registering of JPA entities in persistence.xml causes inconsistent editor behavior – Eclipse bug #257530
- Refactoring entity class (from outside the diagram editor) causes disappearing of the corresponding pictogram from the diagram - Eclipse bug #324026