JPA Diagram Editor Project
RC1 The JPA Diagram Editor project enables the JPA developers to create, view, and edit their business data model as graphical diagram. Currently, this is a WTP incubator project. For detailed information, see the project proposal.
First official release (0.5) is a fact! See the next section for installation instructions.
- Untargeted open bugs
- Unassigned open bugs
- Resolved bugs, but not verified
- Verified bugs, but not closed
How to Install
Download and extract Eclipse for Java EE Developers Helios.
Start the Eclipse IDE.
Install the project:
- Go to Help -> Install New Software and choose the Add... button.
- In the Add Site dialog enter following information:
- Name field: <name>
- Location field: http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/incubator/repository/jpaeditor/helios/
- Select everything from the site (or just the JPA Editor project if you already have installed Graphiti proejct) and follow the next steps of the wizard to install it.
Using the JPA Diagram Editor
Where I can get help and information?
Report bugs in Bugzilla, component wtp.inc.jpaeditor
How do I get sources?
The source code is in the following CVS repository:
See the CVS Howto for help using CVS.
The build is based on Maven+Tycho, executed on Hudson server, hosted at Eclipse Foundation. New build is triggered automatically after a change submitted in CVS.