JGit/New and Noteworthy/2.0
< JGit | New and Noteworthy
New Porcelain Commands
- Provides applying the changes in a stashed commit to the local working directory and index
- Provides support to stash the index and working directory changes in a commit stored in refs/stash
- Provides support for dropping a stashed commit
- Provides applying patches on a git index file and a working tree.
Updated Porcelain Commands
- Supports autosetuprebase
- Supports all paths option. This will perform the equivalent of running a git checkout -- . at the root of a repository
- Support for git configuration parameters url.insteadOf and url.pushInsteadOf supporting URL rewriting, e.g.
[url "mirror1.example.org:/pub/git/"] insteadOf = mirror1.example.org:/pub/git/core/
- Support to write tests with git command line syntax
- Enable large file support to add files with size over 2 GB.
- DirCheckout now validates paths to detect malformed, potentially malicious tree entries
- Add --all switch to jgit command line interface
- Add config --list command to jgit command line interface
- Performance of reading git configuration files was improved
- Handling of smudged index entries was improved in order to improve git index performance
20 Bugs and 8 enhancement requests were closed