JGit/New and Noteworthy/2.0
New Porcelain Commands
- Provides applying the changes in a stashed commit to the local working directory and index
- Provides support to stash the index and working directory changes in a commit stored in refs/stash
- Provides support for dropping a stashed commit
- Provides applying patches on a git index file and a working tree.
Updated Porcelain Commands
- Supports autosetuprebase
- Supports all paths option. This will perform the equivalent of running a git checkout -- . at the root of a repository
- Support for git configuration parameters url.insteadOf and url.pushInsteadOf supporting URL rewriting, e.g.
[url "mirror1.example.org:/pub/git/"] insteadOf = mirror1.example.org:/pub/git/core/
- Support to write tests with git command line syntax
20 Bugs and 7 enhancement requests were closed