JFace Data Binding/Conference Call Agenda 2007 11
Data binding conference call on November 14, 2007
Time: 12:00 EST Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Duration: 60 minutes
To call in, dial +1 866-842-3549 (or alternatively: +1 613-787-5018), then enter the conference ID: 8864297#
Participants: Boris Bokowski, Tom Schindl, Matt Carter, Kevin McGuire, Peter Centgraf, Matthew Hall, Dave Orme, Brad Reynolds Feel free to add your name to the list if you are planning to attend.
- Short introduction (I would like to get to know new people a little --- Boris)
- List of open bugs we want to tackle for M4, and 3.4 in general (Need this to focus my scarce time on the important issues -- Boris)
- How to improve documentation
- Cross-observable (i.e., mutually dependent) validation constraints (mentioned in bug 197807 --Matt Carter; working code will be posted soon). e.g.
- One or more observables in a set must have a value assigned.
- Value required for one observable if another observable has a value assigned.
- Values required for all observables in a set if any one observable in the set has a value assigned.
- Value not allowed for one observable if an any observable in another set has a value assigned.
- Reduce noise in bugzilla by closing obsolete bugs. There seems to be a lot of them, making it hard to know where contributions would be most helpful --Matthew Hall
Please add more items as appropriate.