JFace Data Binding/Conference Call Agenda 2007 11
Data binding conference call on November 14, 2007
Time: 12:00 EST Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Duration: 60 minutes
To call in, dial +1 866-842-3549 (or alternatively: +1 613-787-5018), then enter the conference ID: 8864297#
Participants: Boris Bokowski, Tom Schindl, Matt Carter, Kevin McGuire, Peter Centgraf, Matthew Hall, Dave Orme, Brad Reynolds
- Short introduction (I would like to get to know new people a little --- Boris)
- List of open bugs we want to tackle for M4, and 3.4 in general (Need this to focus my scarce time on the important issues -- Boris)
- How to improve documentation
- Cross-observable (i.e., mutually dependent) validation constraints (mentioned in bug 197807 --Matt Carter; working code will be posted soon). e.g.
- One or more observables in a set must have a value assigned.
- Value required for one observable if another observable has a value assigned.
- Values required for all observables in a set if any one observable in the set has a value assigned.
- Value not allowed for one observable if an any observable in another set has a value assigned.
Please add more items as appropriate.