JET Transforms/Wizards for creating project meta data
Starting a new project requires a lot of common code & meta data. For example: (1) .doc plug-ins/features, (2) .examples plug-ins/features, (3) .test examples/features, (4) .sdk feature, (5) .releng project.
Being able to generate these things from JET templates via wizards would make it much easier to get a project up and running. Such is the aim of this project.
This project is part of 2008 Google Summer of Code.
- Student: Michael Robb
- Mentor: Nick Boldt
JET Transforms / Wizards
- .releng project
- .test feature/plugin
- .examples feature/plugin
- .sdk feature
- .runtime feature
- .doc feature/plugin (including sources & javadoc)
Generic JET-based wizard framework
as per Philippe's suggestion: A general purpose, extensible Sample project wizard, to create new samples for a language and a framework... Think the new PDE plugin wizard (but general purpose) and based on JET.
The basic just with a few extension markup to be able to:
- present the title and description for the sample
- create a new project for the correct natures
- copy the sample files
- optionally process them through Jet based on input of extra custom pages
Getting the source
- ViewVC: http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.soc/athena/?root=Technology_Project
- Repository: :pserver:email@example.com:/cvsroot/technology
- Module: /org.eclipse.soc/athena/