JET FAQ What learning resources are available for JET?
I am new to JET. What learning resources are available to help me?
There can always be more articles. But this is what we have so far:
The JET documentation does include some introductory material:
- Getting Started http://help.eclipse.org/help33/index.jsp?topic=/org.eclipse.jet.doc/gettingStarted/index.xhtml
- Create more -- better -- code in Eclipse with JET - Chris Aniszczyk and Nathan Marz -http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/library/os-ecl-jet/
- Use Eclipse JET to Automate Model-Driven Development Aspects - Riccardo Govoni - http://www.devx.com/opensource/Article/34929?trk=DXRSS_LATEST
Also, if you are interested in some of the origins of JET, or how IBM is using it and building tools around it, you might look at these:
- Create powerful custom tools quickly with Rational Software Architect Version 7.0 - Robert Peterson - http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rational/library/07/0109_peterson/
- Meet the experts: Chris Gerken on model-driven development - http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/websphere/library/techarticles/0612_gerken/0612_gerken.html
- IBM Redbooks: Strategic Reuse with Asset-based Development -
- Part 4 covers a number of transformation technologies, including JET
Back to the M2T-JET-FAQ