JEE Status Meetings/2008-09-04
- Carl Anderson
- Kaloyan Raev
- Dimitar Giormov
- Kiril Mitov
- Discuss important 3.0.2 bugs
- 3.1 plan
- 3.0.2 bugs - No notification from JEEModelProvider after calling JEE5ModelProvider.modify
- Blocks other bugs related to refreshing the DD tree.
- Chuck has the best knowledge on the issue, but he is on vacation
- Kiril can propose a simple patch, but he cannot be sure about the side effects. Carl agrees this could be risky.
- Carl will take e look at the issue too and we will sync again next week.
- 3.0.2 bugs - EnterpriseArtifactEdit for project Ear 5.0 project returns getJ2EEVersion - 14
- Blocks drag-n-drop support in EAR's DD tree.
- There is a JUnit reproducing the issue attached.
- Carl believes all is working by designed and suggest using the IModelProvider instead.
- 3.1 plan
- We continue triaging all untargeted Java EE Tools enhancements.
- All marked with "ProjectStructure" will be evaluated on another pass - after Chuck comes back from vacation - so we skip them for now.
- All valid enhancements that cannot be considered to 3.1 should be targeted to Future. The helpwanted keyword can be used as well. Untargeted enhancements means there are not seen yet, or we are still evaluating them.