Videos hosted on the FUSE videos site
- JAX-WS client/server example - Introduces the preferences, WTP Dynamic Web Projects and the WTP Web Service Wizard while running trough a simple JAX-WS client/server example.
- Deploy a Service to Tomcat - Creates a web service from a Java class, deploys the service to Tomcat and tests the service by creating a client using the WTP Web Service Client wizard.
- WTP Web Service Wizard - Shows how the WTP Web Service Wizard can be used to create and deploy web services while also creating clients for those deployed services in one step.
- Deploy a Service to JBoss - Creates and deploys a web service to JBoss and tests the service using the WTP Web Services Explorer.
- JAX-WS Annotation validation - Shows the JAX-WS Annotation validation processing support.
- Create Service from WSDL - Creates a web service from a WSDL file, deploys it to Tomcat and tests the service using the WTP Web Services Explorer.