Difference between revisions of "IoT/M2MIWG/Marketing-Programs"
m (Webmaster.eclipse.org moved page Machine-to-Machine/M2MIWG/Marketing-Programs to Iot/M2MIWG/Marketing-Programs)
Revision as of 10:04, 4 February 2014
Target Media Outlets
Past Press Announcements
- Release May 2012 at Eclipse Day in Toulouse - Focus on availability of Paho client code, including Lua client.
- Connected World, June 10-13, 2013, Santa Clara, CA
- M2M Evolution Conference, Aug, 26-29, Las Vegas
- Open Hardware Summit, Sept 6, 2013, MIT Cambridge MA
- M2M World Congress, Sept. 24-26, 2013, Nice France
- Ian and Benjamin to attend
- JavaOne Embedded, Sept. 22-26, 2013, San Francisco
- DroidCon UK, Oct. 24-27, 2013, London
- Benjamin to submit a proposal
- Devoxx, Nov 11-15, 2013, Antwerp, Belgium
- Eclipse Fdn has a booth
- Mihini hands-on (Installing Mihini on Raspberry Pi and monitoring your house)
- Security in M2M
- Open-hardware and open-source in M2M
- A Case study [need volunteers]
***** The Webinar Schedule and links to recordings are now found here.*****
We are organizing a series of M2M webinars to highlight the vision and solutions of the M2M working group. The Eclipse Foundation will host and promote the webinars.
- Webinar 1: What is M2M?
- Provide an overview of what is meant by M2M, use cases, technical challenges and what the IWG hopes to accomplish.
- Speaker: Arlen and Benjamin
- Webinar 2: Anatomy of an M2M Application
- Speaker: James and Marco
- Webinar 3: Getting Started with MQTT
- Provide an introduction to MQTT, why and when people should consider using it and steps to getting started.
- Speaker: Scott to find speaker
- Webinar 4: Developing with Lua
- Introduce Lua language, why is it well suited for M2M and introduce Koneki
- Speaker: Benjamin