The Eclipse IoT Working Group will host a face to face meeting at EclipseCon NA 2015.
All Eclipse IoT Working Group members are invited to attend. If you are not a member, please contact email@example.com for an invitation.
Time and Location
March 10, 2015
- Each project will spend 10 minutes updating on their current status. The update should include:
- Project Overview: Short (1 slide) reminder about your project functionality. This is for people who might be new.
- Project stats: tell us how well your project is doing. Number of download, number of contributors, number of bugs opened, number of mailing list subscribers, etc.
- Project plan: when is the next release and what are the key features.
- Key Challenges: What challenges/issues are you having?
- Collaboration Opportunities: Where do you see potential for collaboration with other Eclipse IoT projects or other communities.
- Leshan - Julien Vermillard
- Wakkaama - Juliem Vermillard
- Paho and Mosquitto - Ian Craggs
- Kura - David Woodard
- Eclipse SmartHome - Kai Kreuzer
LWM2M over MQTT
- Update the group on the work being done to implement LWM2M over MQTT.
Review action items from last F2F
- Orbit style commons for IoT
- Common MQTT message formats
GPG Signing Party
- Detailed to be provided.