Skip to main content
Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "IoT/Face-2-Face-Meeting-March10-2015"

< IoT
(Agenda)
(Agenda)
Line 13: Line 13:
 
==Agenda==
 
==Agenda==
  
# Project Updates
+
* Project Updates
  
 
Each project leader will give a 10 minute update on the project status.
 
Each project leader will give a 10 minute update on the project status.
 
 
** Leshan - Julien Vermillard
 
** Leshan - Julien Vermillard
 
** Wakkaama - Juliem Vermillard
 
** Wakkaama - Juliem Vermillard
Line 22: Line 21:
 
** Kura - David Woodard
 
** Kura - David Woodard
  
# LWM2M over MQTT
+
* LWM2M over MQTT
  
 
Update the group on the work being done to implement LWM2M over MQTT.
 
Update the group on the work being done to implement LWM2M over MQTT.
  
# Review action items from last F2F
+
* Review action items from last F2F
 
** Orbit style commons for IoT
 
** Orbit style commons for IoT
 
** Common MQTT message formats
 
** Common MQTT message formats
  
  
# GPG Signing Party
+
* GPG Signing Party
 +
 
 +
Detailed to be provided.
 +
 
  
 
# Other Discussions
 
# Other Discussions

Revision as of 13:12, 25 February 2015

The Eclipse IoT Working Group will host a face to face meeting at EclipseCon NA 2015.

All Eclipse IoT Working Group members are invited to attend. If you are not a member, please contact ian.skerrett@eclipse.org for an invitation.

Time and Location

March 10, 2015

2:15-5:00pm

Sandpebble CDE

Agenda

  • Project Updates

Each project leader will give a 10 minute update on the project status.

    • Leshan - Julien Vermillard
    • Wakkaama - Juliem Vermillard
    • Paho and Mosquitto - Ian Craggs
    • Kura - David Woodard
  • LWM2M over MQTT

Update the group on the work being done to implement LWM2M over MQTT.

  • Review action items from last F2F
    • Orbit style commons for IoT
    • Common MQTT message formats


  • GPG Signing Party

Detailed to be provided.


  1. Other Discussions

Back to the top