Integration Examples (BIRT)
Revision as of 18:43, 16 March 2009 by Jweathersby.actuate.com
< To: Examples (BIRT)
These community examples illustrate using the BIRT APIs and focus on integration.
Tips & Tricks
- (BIRT) Java Constants There are a number of constants that are useful when creating BIRT reports
- Design Time API - Please read the Design Engine API page for additional info.
- Chart Design Topics
- Report Engine API
- Web Integration
- RCP Integration
- Stand-Alone Integration
- Non-Java integration
- Report Engine API (2.1)
- There are significant differences between the 2.1 and 2.2 Report Engine API's these examples are focused on the 2.1 version of BIRT.
- Simple Execute (BIRT) 2.1 - Simple RunAndRender Task Example
- Separate Run and Render (BIRT) 2.1 - This example shows a running and then rendering the report. It also illustrates getting the TOC from a rptdocument.
- Data Extract (BIRT) 2.1 - This example uses a Data Extract Task on a rptdocument.
- Parameter Details (BIRT) 2.1 - This example displays parameter information retrieved from a report design.
- Servlet Example (BIRT) 2.1 - This example demonstrates how to deploy the BIRT Engine within a servlet.
- Portlet Example (BIRT) 2.1 - This example demonstrates how to deploy the BIRT Engine within a portlet.
- RCP Example (BIRT) 2.1 - Explains deploying the BIRT Viewer within an RCP application - Containts BIRT 2.1-2.3.2 example
- Chart Engine API
- Simple Chart API examples