Install and run the snapshot build
This wiki page is used to explain how to install and use the latest snapshot with Eclipse3.3. Since the current 0.4.0 S-build (http://www.eclipse.org/stp/downloads/downloads.php) has some major problems, we suggest to use the snapshot build instead.
For user's convenience, i created a all-in-one package to download.
(Last updated on Apr 16, 2007)
Where to get stp build
- STP snapshot from cvs
- Eclipse 3.3 Europa
Plugins from other Eclipse projects
*emf-sdo-xsd-SDK-2.3.0 *GEF-ALL-3.3 *JEM-SDK-1.2.3_jem *wtp-sdk-S-2.0 *dtp-sdk_1.5 *GMF-sdk-2.0 *mdt-ocl-SDK-1.1 *emf-validation-SDK-1.1 *emf-query-SDK-1.1 *emf-transaction-SDK-1.1 *orbit-S200705021947
- Apache CXF plugin for JAX-WS development:
- Apache Tuscany plugin for SCA development: To be updated - mail email@example.com
Pre-requisites SOA runtime
- JAX-WS runtime: Apache CXF
- SCA runtime: Apache Tuscany SCA Java
- Apache Tomcat (Install only if you want to deploy the generated service to Tomcat Container)
Tyler Anderson wrote a good article about Use the Eclipse SOA Tools Platform plug-in to build and deploy a Web service
Eclipse 3.3 runtime
If you are using Eclipse 3.3, please read Eclisep 3.3 runtime options for STP.SC
About the update sites
We are still working on those update sites:
- Eclipse STP update site:
- Apache CXF update site:
- Apache Tuscany update site.