Install and run the snapshot build
This wiki page is used to explain how to install and use the latest snapshot build. Since the current 0.4.0 S-build (http://www.eclipse.org/stp/downloads/downloads.php) has some major problems, we suggest to use the snapshot build instead.
For user's convenience, i created a all-in-one page to download.
Johnson Ma (Apr 09, 2007)
Where to get stp build
- STP snapshot build http://download.eclipse.org/stp/committers/
(the latest version is I200703130857)
Plugins from other Eclipse projects
- Apache CXF plugin for JAX-WS development: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/cxf/cxf-eclipse3.1-plugin/2.0-incubator-RC-SNAPSHOT/
- Apache Tuscany plugin for SCA development:
Pre-requisites SOA runtime
Tyler Anderson wrote a good article about Use the Eclipse SOA Tools Platform plug-in to build and deploy a Web service
About the update sites
We are still working on those update sites:
- Eclipse STP update site, coming soon...
- Apache CXF update site, coming soon...
- Apache Tuscany update site. ?